The winter months are sometimes tough on skin, I know the cold air and the dry heat from the furnace dry out my already sensitive skin. You’ve heard the obvious advice for maintaining great skin; always wear sunscreen, drink lots of water, get enough sleep, but there are a few other habits you can practice to make sure your skin looks amazing even in the toughest seasons.
1. Eat Healthy, especially your fruits and vegetables. Vitamin C supports the immune system and helps blemishes heal properly. The best sources are blackcurrants, blueberries, br
2. Wash your face after a work-out. It is important to cleanse your face of sweat and bacteria to prevent your pores from getting clogged. Try to do this right away after you exercise. Leaving sweat on your face can cause irritation and dehydration because of the salt in your sweat.
3. Drink water. Yes, drinking water is listed as one of the “obvious” habits for maintaining great skin, but it’s worth emphasizing. Research suggests that drinking enough water helps improve the skin’s elasticity, which basically means you don’t age as quickly. When you drink enough water, your face and body will look less puffy. Puffiness is your body retaining water, to protect you against dehydration. Dry skin causes itchy skin, so staying hydrated helps fight dryness and itchiness. Drinking enough water also helps balance the oil on your face. Preventing excess oil means fewer clogged pores and the resulting acne.
4. Read labels and ingredients. Use skin care products made from simple natural ingredients. Many plant based products contain vitamins and compounds such as Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Resveratrol, alpha-hydroxy acid, and more, all of which help the body to function at optimal levels. Moyaa Shea Products , for example, are made from Shea Butter which comes from a fruit found on the Shea tree. The pit or nut inside the fruit is crushed releasing the precious oil. This vitamin and antioxidant rich oil has all the nutrients that the Shea tree has to offer. It doesn’t get more natural then that. The Shea nuts are wild harvested and have not been sprayed with pesticides. Tested organic by the EU and approved grade A by the American Shea Butter Institute. Moyaa is a great skincare line for the whole family.
5. That brings us to tip number 5 for great looking skin, moisturizer. When skin is dehydrated the skin cells begin to shrink and become brittle. These brittle skin cells are more prone to toxins and bacteria which can cause a number of skincare issues such as wrinkles, flaking skin, redness, acne, and even infection. Moyaa Shea Butter is a superb moisturizer and has exceptional healing properties for your skin and hair. It has proven effective for use on dry skin, wrinkles, itchiness, blemishes, uneven skin tone, cellulite, and stretch marks, as well as skin conditions such as Eczema, Dermatitis, sunburn, rashes and other irritations.
For more details on how Moyaa’s products are natural, ethical and fair trade, visit: https://www.